Ask God for forgiveness, based on Psalm 51 confess your sins and ask for mercy.
1) Thank You God for this new month, I give you thanks for the blessings of the past, present, and the future, in Jesus name.
2) Thank You God, for another opportunity to seek Your face in this time of fasting, I know this will be a season of new beginnings, in Jesus name.
3) Thank You God for Sanctuary of the Holy Spirit, for watching over pastor, the elders, the men, the women and the children in the church, in Jesus name.
4) Thank You God for Your abundant mercies, because of Jesus I am born again into a living hope, in Jesus name.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” I Peter 1:3 NKJV
5) Thank You God for Your love upon me, because of the sacrifice of Christ, I did not perish, but I was given the gift of everlasting life, in Jesus name.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 NKJV
6) Thank You God for giving me access to Your presence, because of this I am able to obtain true joy and pleasures forevermore, in Jesus name.
“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” Psalms 16:11 NKJV
7) Thank You God for Your peace that surpasses all understanding, although the world may be filled with chaos, I am at peace because Christ has overcome the world, in Jesus name.
“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 NKJV
8) Thank you, God for Your divine patience, towards me, thank You for not dealing with me according to my sins, but through Your grace You give me the chance to repent, in Jesus name.
“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.” II Peter 3:9 NKJV
9) Thank You God for Your kindness in my life, though many are saying it is hard, I am assured by Your marvellous kindness, in Jesus name.
Blessed be the Lord, For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city! Psalm 31:21 NKJV
10) Thank You God for Your thoughts towards me, that gives me hope for a new beginning and a great future, in Jesus name.
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV