February 28, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 2 Peter 1:1-21.
Discuss the following questions:
1) Verses 5-7 describes fruitful growth in faith, how can we as believers make every effort to accomplish these things?2) Verse 8 tells us that these qualities help us to not be unfruitful, what then are the qualities of an unfruitful life?
3) How would you approach a person who confesses Christ, but does not appear to be growing, or showing the qualities Peter mentions?
4) Looking at verse 12, If you had the choice between being taught something new, or reminded of something you have learned before, which would you choose and why?
5) What does Peter mean in verse 21?
6) Verses 20-21 talks about prophecy and scripture, why do you believe the Bible is true?
7) Choose one specific quality Peter mentions, to work on this week, share with your group how you made the effort, in next weeks lesson.
Isaiah 46:9Deuteronomy 6:12Psalm 77:11John 14:26Luke 22:19Mark 13:312 Timothy 3:16-17Hebrews 4:12
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.