March 14, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be a special Mother’s Day study, based on Hannah in 1 Samuel 1:1-28:
Discuss the following questions:
1) What do you think life was like for Hannah?
2) Verse 6 describes how severely Peninnah treated Hannah, do you think this was out of jealously?
3) Do you think Hannah was driven to seek God in prayer, out of faith or desperation?
4) What did Hannah sacrifice? And what did she gain?
5) Do you think Hannah’s sacrifice was worthwhile?
6) Hannah giving her child to the Lord must have been a very difficult thing to do. How can you give back to God for the blessings you have received?
7) What can we learn from Hannah’s example as a mother? How can you commit your children to the Lord?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.