March 21, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 2 Peter 3:1-18.
Discuss the following questions:
1) What does verse 3 mean by “the last days”? Do you think the world is already in it?
2) Based on verse 3, what is a scoffer? Why do they scoff?
3) Based on verse 4, give other examples of what a scoffer might say?
4) Verses 5-6 reflects on the previous destruction, how does verse 7 indicate what is coming?
5) What does verses 8 – 9 tell us about God’s timing?
6) How should believer’s live life on earth, knowing that earth is temporary?
7) Reflecting on verse 17, how might a believer lose their stability?
Jude 1:18Isaiah 66:15-16Ecclesiastes 3:1Joel 2:31Revelation 21:1Matthew 24:142 Timothy 2:15
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.