March 28, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 2 chapters, Mark 14 and 15.
Following questions are based on Mark 14:
1) Why do you think Judas did what he did?
2) Based on verse 21, why didn’t Judas listen to this warning and just repent right away?
3) With regards to verses 22-24, what does the body and blood of Jesus signify?
4) What do we learn about Peter from the interaction in verses 27-31?
5) How is Jesus’ emotions and state of mind, described in verses 34-36 and 39? What are some of the reasons why Jesus would feel this way?
6) Looking at verses 55-59, What was the benefit to their testimonies not being consistent?
Following questions are based on Mark 15:
7) Jesus showed a lot of self-control in verses 29-31, what can we learn from this ourselves?
8) Why did Jesus cry out the statement in verse 34?
9) How do you think the disciples felt when Jesus died? How about the rulers?
10) What is the significance of verse 38?
John 12:4-7Matthew 27:3Luke 22:19-20Luke 22:43-44Deuteronomy 17:6Leviticus 16:2–3Hebrews 9:7Hebrews 10:19–20John 2:19
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.