April 11, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 1 John 1.
Discuss the following questions:
1) What does the Word of Life refer to?
2) How would you describe God to an unbeliever?
3) What does it mean in verse 5 that ‘God is light?’
4) Why do you think John chose to describe God as light and not just love alone? What issues may arise if people believe that God is just about love alone?
5) What is your understanding of verse 6?
6) Based on verse 7, if someone says “once saved, always saved” but lived as the world, is this statement true or false? How would you respond to them?
7) What points from this chapter, can you use to speak to someone about Christ and salvation?
John 1:14Psalm 119:105John 8:12Romans 13:11-14Revelation 19:15
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.