April 18, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 1 John Chapter 2.
Discuss the following questions:
1) What does it mean that Jesus Christ is our ‘Advocate with the Father’?
2) What does propitiation mean? How does Christ appease the Father?
3) Looking at verse 4, what is the relationship between the words that we say and our actions?
4) In relation to verses 15 – 17, why can we not love this world and God?
5) Looking at verse 16, give examples of worldly things that fall into these 3 categories.
6) How does the Holy Spirit keep us safe from false doctrines?
7) What reason does verse 28 give, for why we should maintain a close relationship to Christ?
Romans 8:34John 10:27-28James 2:14Matthew 10:37-39Matthew 6:242 Corinthians 10:3-5John 16:132 Timothy 3:13-15
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.