May 2, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on 1 John 3.
Discuss the following questions:
1) Is every person in the world a child of God? How can we become children of God?
2) What is lawlessness?
3) Does verse 6 mean that a believer will never sin?
4) Based on Scripture, what would you say are the central mark or marks of a believer?
5) Why is Cain given as an example here?
6) Why does the world hates believers?
7) What are some practical examples of how we can love in deed and love in truth?
Galatians 3:26Matthew 5:9Romans 8:16-17John 1:12Ephesians 4:22-24John 15:18 – 20Romans 12:91 Corinthians 13:1-3James 2:14-16
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.