May 30, 2021
This weeks bible lesson will be a quiz on the old testament books:
1) On what day of Creation did God create man?
2) What was the name of Adam’s third son?
3) What was the first of the Ten Commandments?
4) Who was the mother of Samuel?
5) How many books are there in the Old Testament?
6) In what language was the Old Testament written?
7) How is Jacob related to Abraham?
8) How many sons did Jacob (Israel) have?
9) Which country did Moses help the Israelites escape from?
10) Which tribe of Israel looked after the tabernacle and were allowed to be priests?
11) Which nation conquered Israel and Judah for 70 years?
12) What does El Shaddai mean?
13) In which book of prophecy do we read about the valley of dry bones?
14) How did God forgive sin in the Old Testament?
15) What is the name commonly given to the first five books of the Old Testament?
16) Who wrote the first five books of the Old Testament?
17) From which part of Adam’s body did God create Eve?
18) What was the first bird that Noah let out of the ark?
19) What was the name of Abraham’s nephew?
20) What did God ask Abraham to sacrifice to him on Mount Moriah?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.