June 13, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 6 – 9:
1) Based on Genesis 6:5-7, why was God so upset with His creation?
2) Looking at Genesis 6:8-9, what was different about Noah?
3) Reflecting on Genesis 7:1, why is it only Noah’s household that were saved? Who else around Noah could have benefited?
4) How can we graciously warn our friends and loved ones of judgment without being judgmental?
5) Noah was in the ark for over 150 days, roughly 5 months. Reflecting on yourself, how did God help you to persevere and get through hardships?
6) Based on Genesis 8:20-22, how significant was Noah’s first act?
7) Reflecting on Genesis 9:12, why do you think God uses symbols/signs to solidify His convents?
8) Why do you think Ham told his brothers about his father’s nakedness? Do you think this was right? What should he have done instead?
Related Scriptures:Genesis 17:10-11Matthew 26:26-28Matthew 24:372 Peter 2:5
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.