June 27, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 12:
1) What were the implications of Gods call, for Abraham and his family?
2) Abraham was 75 and Sarah was 65 when they left on their journey to Canaan, would you be able to do the same thing?
3) As you grow older, what would you like to accomplish for God’s Kingdom?
4) Is there a difference between being blessed and being a blessing?
5) How has God blessed all the people on earth through Abraham?
6) If Abraham perceived that his life was in danger, was he wrong to lie?
7) Like Abraham did in hiding his marriage from Pharaoh instead of relying on God, why do we tend to take matters into our own hands regarding our circumstances?
Related Scriptures:Acts 3:25Galatians 3:8Hebrews 11:8-12
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.