July 11, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 15 and 16:
Chapter 15 Questions
1) Looking at Genesis 15:1, why would God tell Abraham not to be afraid?
2) Based on Genesis 15:2, what is the difference between asking God questions and questioning God?
3) What did Abraham do in verse 6, that related to righteousness?
4) How did Abrahams doubts, get addressed by the vison shown in verse 12-16?
Chapter 16 Questions
1) Looking at Genesis 16:4-6, when Abraham acts on Sarah’s advice, what is the result and what are the consequences?
2) Should Abraham have refused Sarah’s offer of Hagar?
3) Based on Genesis 16:11-12, If Sarah had trusted God’s promise completely, would our world be different today? If yes, how?
4) How can we develop patience when waiting on God’s promises?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.