July 18, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 17 and 18:
Chapter 17 Questions
1) Looking at verses 4-6, why was changing Abram to Abraham important?
2) Based on verses 9-14, what was the purpose of the circumcision?
3) In verse 17 Abraham laughed, why did he laugh?
4) In verse 19 God chooses the name Isaac, what is interesting about his name?
Chapter 18 Questions
1) From the events of Genesis 18:1-15, what does Abraham’s reaction teach us about being hospitable?
2) Reflecting on verses 17-19, why do you think God shared what He was about to do with Abraham?
3) Looking at verses 22-24 and the other subsequent verses, how important is it for us to intercede for others?
Related Scriptures:1 Chronicles 4:9-10Hebrews 13:21 Timothy 2:1-5
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.