September 5, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 27 and 28:
Chapter 27 Questions
1) In Genesis 27 both Jacob and Rebekah deceive Isaac, what does it mean to deceive someone?
2) What is the problem with deception?
3) Comparing Genesis 25:22-23 and Genesis 27:5-16, was it wrong for Rebekah and Jacob to deceive Isaac?
4) After reading Genesis 27 what are your thoughts about Rebekah, who should have healed the rivalry between the two boys?
Chapter 28 Questions
1) In Genesis 28:20 – 22 Jacob makes a vow to God, what is a vow and why is it important?
2) In verse 22, Jacob says he will give God a tenth of all that He gives him, why is it important to give back to God?
3) What have you learnt from these two scriptures?
Related Scripture:Proverbs 11:1Micah 6:11Psalm 5:6Psalm 24:3 – 6
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.