September 12, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 29 and 30:
Chapter 29 Questions
1) Reflecting on verse 15-27, when Laban deceives Jacob by giving him Leah instead of Rachel, did he deserve it? Why or why not?
2) In Genesis 27 Jacob was the deceiver, in the situation with Laban he was being deceived, what lessons can be learnt from this about deception?
3) Reflecting on verse 31, how did God show his love to Leah? What are your thoughts on this verse?
4) Looking at verse 32-34, what was unique about the names of her first three sons? Why was Judah’s name different?
Chapter 30 Questions
1) Looking at the relationship between Jacob and Esau, Rachel and Leah Why should siblings get along with one another?
2) Based on verse 1-24, how would you describe the family life of Jacob, Leah, Rachel, Zilpah and Bilhah?
3) Looking at chapters 25-43, were Laban and Jacob honest or dishonest in the deal they made?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.