September 19, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 31 and 32:
Chapter 31 Questions
1) Based on verses 1-2, what caused a change in the relationship between Laban and Jacob?
2) After reading verses 6-9, who was more honest in their dealings, Jacob or Laban? Give reasons for your choice.
3) Looking at verses 30-35, what was wrong about Rachels actions? What could have been the consequences?
4) Reflect on the ways God has been with Jacob since he left Canaan.
Chapter 32 Questions
1) Reflecting on verses 7-12, Why was Jacob afraid? Who did he turn to for help?
2) In verses 22 – 30 Jacob wrestled with God, how significant was this event and what lesson can we learn from it?
3) In verse 28 Jacob’s name is changed to Israel, what does the name mean and how do it impact Jacob’s descendants?
Related Scripture:1 Corinthians 3:3James 3:11 Corinthians 13:4Titus 3:3Matthew 27:182 Corinthians 12:10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.