October 3, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 33 and 34:
Chapter 33 Questions
1) Reflecting on verses 1-2, why did Jacob choose to put his family in that order?
2) Looking at Esau and Jacobs reactions in verses 3-4, what can you learn about resolving conflicts with others?
3) Reflecting on the previous encounters, between Jacob ad Esau, what is something that Jacob did differently, in the way he presented himself before his older brother?
4) Do you have any relationship that needs restoration? How can you strengthen your relationship with your family members?
Chapter 34 Questions
1) Comparing the reaction of Shechem’s family to the reaction of Dinah’s family in verses 4-7, what does this show about the morals of that society?
2) Reflecting on the previous chapters, what character trait did Jacob’s sons inherit?
3) After reading verses 25-31, were Simeon and Levi justified in what they did? And was Jacob’s reaction selfish?
Related Scripture:Ephesians 4:31-32Proverbs 15:1Matthew 18:15Colossians 3:13Matthew 5:9James 1:20
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.