Forgiveness (Psalms 51) – Pray to God for His mercy, anyway in which you have sinned and fallen short, pray that the LORD will forgive you and have mercy upon you.
1. I believe that God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, in Jesus name (Philippians 4:19).
2. I believe the Lord will bless me and keep me, the Lord will make His face to shine upon me, and be gracious to me, the Lord will lift up His countenance upon me and give me peace, in Jesus name. (Numbers 6:24-26).
3. I will not fear, for God is with me, I will not be dismayed, for LORD is my God, the LORD will strengthen me, the LORD will help me, the LORD will uphold me with His righteous right hand in Jesus name (Isaiah 41:10).
4. I shall prosper in all things and be in good health, and it shall be well with my soul, in Jesus name (3 John 1:2).
5. May my ways please You oh LORD, that You will make even my enemies to be at peace with me in Jesus name (Proverbs 16:7)
6. The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus in Jesus name (Philippians 4:7).
7. I believe oh LORD that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ever ask or think, according to Your power that is working in my life in Jesus name (Ephesians 3:20). 8. I believe that my God who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, shall supply and multiply the seed I have sown and increase the fruits of my righteousness, in Jesus name (2 Corinthians 9:10). 9. I shall be blessed in the city, and blessed in the country, blessed shall be my going out and coming in, in Jesus name (Deuteronomy 28:3/6).
10. The Lord will cause my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face; they shall come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways, in Jesus name (Deuteronomy 28:7).
11. The Lord will bless my home and the works of my hands, I shall be blessed in the land He has placed me, in Jesus name (Deuteronomy 28:8).
12. The Lord will make me the head and not the tail; I shall be above only, and not be beneath, I shall heed and observe the commandments of the Lord my God, in Jesus name (Deuteronomy 28:13).