October 17, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 39
1) In verse 1 we find out that Joseph was sold as a slave, how do you think Joseph was feeling at this point?
2) Based on verses 2 – 6, what was the relationship like between Joseph and Potiphar? What benefits did Potiphar gain from having Joseph in his household?
3) What reasons did Joseph give for refusing Potiphar’s wife? What can you take and apply in your life, from the reasons Joseph gave?
4) From Joseph’s actions in verse 12, what can you learn about how to deal with temptations?
5) Temptation cannot always be avoided as in the case of Joseph in verses 11-12, how can you find the way of escape mentioned in 1 Corinthians 10:13? What else could Joseph have done?
Take away question: How do you think Joseph felt about his situation in verse 20-23 even though God was with him?
Related Scripture:James 1:14Matthew 5:29-301 Corinthians 10:13
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.