Forgiveness (Psalms 51) – Pray to God for His mercy, anyway in which you have sinned and fallen short, pray that the LORD will forgive you and have mercy upon you.
1. Thank You Holy and Almighty God, Who was and is and is to come in Jesus name (Revelation 4:8).
2. Thank You LORD, for You deserve the glory, honour and power because You reign in majesty (Revelation 5:13).
3. Thank You LORD, for you are good for Your mercy endures forever (Psalms 106:1).
4. Thank You LORD, my creator, for it is You that has made me and not me myself, I come before Your gates with thanksgiving and into your courts with praise (Psalms 100:1-4).
5. Thank You God, for the work that You are doing in the church, thank You for the Spirit of God working in the life of every member both young and old (Joel 2:28).
6. Thank You God, for Your anointing upon pastor and his family, may they continue to be steadfast and immovable in Jesus name (1 Corinthians 15:58).
7. Thank You God, for this period of fasting, thank You for giving me the strength and the will power to fast, I know my reward is from You in Jesus name (Matthew 6:16-18).
8. Thank You God, for the many testimonies and blessings, during this period of fasting and beyond in Jesus name (Psalms 71:15-18).
9. Thank You LORD, for every situation and lessons I experience, because I know I am victorious in You in Jesus name (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
10. Thank You LORD, for always giving me a reason to give thanks, may Your praise continually be in my mouth in Jesus name (Psalms 34:1).
11. Thank You LORD, for hearing my supplications, thank You for helping me, I greatly rejoice in You in Jesus name (Psalms 28:6-7).
12. Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all, in Jesus name I proclaim amen (1 Chronicles 29:11).