December 12, 2021
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 44
1) Why did Joseph want to test his brothers in this way?
2) Comparing Genesis 31:31-32 and Genesis 44:8-9, what similarities do you notice between the two?
3) Looking at verse 7, do you think the brothers were men of integrity?
4) Reflecting on verse 20, why can’t the brothers be jealous of Jacob’s love for Benjamin like they were of Joseph?
5) Looking at verse 32-33, was Judah’s reaction out of love or fear for his father?
6) What would have happened if the brothers failed the test?
7) Is it possible to restore broken relationships?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.