January 16, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Genesis chapter 47 and 48:
1) Looking at Jacob and Pharaohs interactions in verses 7-10 (Gen 47), why did Jacob bless Pharaoh and not the other way round?
2) Reflecting on verses 13-26 (Gen 47), how did Joseph help the Egyptians even more?
3) In verses 29-31 (Gen 47), why did Jacob make this request?
4) What did Jacob mean by his statement to Joseph in verses 5-6 (Gen 48)?
5) Why did Jacob bless the younger more than the older? What does this remind you off (Gen 48?
6) As a younger sibling who was more blessed than his older siblings, why is Joseph’s reaction in verses 17-18 (Gen 48) surprising?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.