March 6, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 9 and 10:
1) Reflecting on chapter 9:15-16, why do you think God has not yet cut off some of the wicked leaders of today?
2) Looking at chapter 9:18-19, why do you think God gave the Egyptians a chance to prepare for the hail?
3) Now looking at chapter 9:20-21, what can we learn from the Egyptians’ responses to the warning?
4) Reflecting on chapter 9:27-28, do you think Pharaoh on this occasion intended to let them go?
5) Looking at chapter 10:1-2, what do we learn about God’s wider purpose for dealing with the Egyptians in this way?
6) Why do you think Pharaoh’s servants came to this conclusion in chapter 10:7?
7) Read chapter 10:8-29, what is Pharaoh trying to do, how does Moses respond, and how does God respond each time?
8) Throughout chapter 9 and 10, what do you notice about who God is using to perform these miracles?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.