March 13, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 11 and 12:
1) Looking at chapter 11:2, why were the Israelites told to request articles of gold and silver from the Egyptians?
2) Reflecting on chapter 11:3 why was Moses respected by the Egyptians?
3) Based on chapter 11:5-6, why do you think God chose this to be the last form of punishment for the Egyptians?
4) Looking at chapter 12:11, why did they have to eat the passover in a hurry?
5) Reflecting on chapter 12:12, what reasons can you give for God’s judgment on Egypt?
6) Based on chapter 12:13, what connections can you make between this passover and the Lord’s supper?
7) Looking at chapter 12:31-32, what do you notice about how Pharaoh responds to this final punishment?
8) Reflecting on chapter 12:51, what do you learn about God?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.