May 1, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 13 and 14:
1) What is the significance of chapter 13:21-22? How can we apply it in our lives today?
2) Looking at chapter 14:1-4, why did God gather them to be between Migdol (Egyptians territory) and the Red Sea? Why do you think we find the route to reaching our blessings challenging sometimes?
3) Reflecting on chapter 13:17-18, what do we learn about human nature and God’s way of working on us?
4) Reflecting on chapter 14:10-12, why do you think after being protected through the 10 plagues, the Israelites still found it hard to trust God fully?
5) Looking at chapter 14:13-18, what type of pressure is Moses under and how does he react? How does God react?
6) Based on chapter 14:21-31, what are some of the lessons we can learn from the crossing of the Red Sea?
7) Why do we find it difficult to be still and let God fight?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.