May 8, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 15 and 16:
1) In chapter 15, why did the Israelites break out in song?
2) Reflecting on chapter 15:22-24 and 16:2-3, Why is it easy for us to complain? Where does complaining come from?
3) Reflecting on chapter 16:4, Why did God give the Israelites something that only lasts for a single day?
4) Reflecting on chapter 16:6-8, How can constantly complaining affect our relationship with God?
5) Is it always wrong to complain? Why or why not?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.