May 29, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 24 and 32:
1) Reflecting on last week’s lesson, which of the commandments did they break?
2) Looking at chapter 24:3 and 7, how were their true intentions to God’s covenant shown in their actions later?
3) Reflecting on chapter 24:1 and 14 what type of responsibility was given to Aaron?
4) Based on chapter 32:1, what did the Israliets lack?
5) In relation to chapter 32:2-6 and 22-24, whose fault was it that Israel sinned?
6) What do we learn about Aarons character from this situation?
7) In relation to chapter 32:7-10, what can we learn from God’s response to their sin?
8) Looking at chapter 32:11-14, what do you notice about how Moses pleaded to God on their behalf?
9) Reflecting on chapter 32:19-29, was Moses’ response too harsh?
10) Based on chapter 24 and 32, what do you think keeps a person from sinning?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.