June 5, 2022
This weeks bible study lesson, will be based on Exodus chapter 33 and 34:
1) Looking at chapter 33:1-3, although Moses had pleaded with God on their behalf, how did God still feel?
2) Based on chapter 33:4-6, what do you think about the people’s reaction?
3) In relation to chapter 33:11,17-22 how would you describe the relationship between Moses and God? How can you create a friendship with God?
4) Looking at chapter 34:5-7, choose one of these character descriptions, and give an example from scripture of how God has shown these to be true.
5) Looking at chapter 34:28, what is different this time round?
6) Reflecting on chapter 34:29-35, what was the significance of Moses’ face shining after he spoke to God on the mountain?
7) Like Moses, how do your conversations with God transform everything about you?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.