July 10, 2022
We begin a new series focusing on each segment of the Fruit of the Spirit weekly. Today’s lesson will be on Love:
1) How does our society define love? What does our love look like?
2) Reflecting on 1 John 4:10-11, how does the bible define love?
3) What does 1 John 4:8 mean by God is love?
4) 1 John 4:7 explains that loving others is proof that we are born of God and that we know God, why is this true?
5) What is the difference between love and hate? Can we like and dislike?
6) Reflecting on 1 John 4:20-21, can we truly say we love God when we don’t love others?
7) How can we love others when we find it hard too?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.