July 17, 2022
We are continuing our series on each segment of the Fruit of the Spirit. Today’s lesson will be on Joy:
1) Reflecting on Luke 10:20 and Acts 16:27-34, why does your salvation and the salvation of others fill you with joy?
2) Read James 1:2-4, how do you maintain this perspective?
3) Read Acts 16:25-26, how did Paul and Silas handle their circumstance and what can you learn from it?
4) Read Nehemiah 8:9-10, how have you experienced joy as God’s strength in you?
5) Reflecting on Luke 6:22-23 and Acts 5:41, what can you learn from this as a believer?
6) Why does sin hinder your ability to experience God’s joy?
7) If you are not experiencing the joy of the Lord, what do you need to do?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.