July 24, 2022
We are continuing our series on each segment of the Fruit of the Spirit. Today’s lesson will be on Peace (Philippians 4:4-9):
1) Looking at Philippians 4:6, is “Be anxious for nothing” A suggestion?
2) Looking at chapter 4:6 again, how are we able to fulfil this command?
3) Reflecting on chapter 4:7, what does it mean by the peace of God?
4) Why is this peace beyond understanding?
5) Read John 14:27, what is the difference between the peace of Christ, and the peace the world offers us?
6) Reflecting on Philippians 4:8-9, what are some specific things we can meditate on that fit into these categories?
Matthew 6:25-34Proverbs 12:251 Peter 5:7John 14:27Psalms 119:16Isaiah 26:3Isaiah 54:10
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.