August 28, 2022
We are continuing our series on each segment of the Fruit of the Spirit, today’s lesson will be on gentleness:
1) What does gentleness mean?
2) Can gentleness be seen as a weakness?
3) Read Proverbs 15:1 and 1 Samuel 25:2-35, how do the two relate?
4) Why does God want us to have gentleness as a fruit of the Spirit?
5) What are some practical ways we can show gentleness?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.