September 4, 2022
We conclude our fruit of the spirit series with today’s lesson on self-control:
1) What does self-control mean?
2) Read Titus 2, how are we to live a life of self control?
3) Looking at 2 Timothy 3:1-5, how do these link to self control?
4) Why does God want us to have self-control?
5) How is self-control linked with all the other fruit of the spirit?
Proverbs 16:32 and 29:111 Peter 4:71 Peter 5:8-9Ephesians 5:21 Peter 1:8Matthew 5:91 Thessalonians 5:14Philippians 2:4Matthew 7:13-142 Peter 3:3-42 Timothy 2:24
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.